Tuesday, November 17

A piece of seamed memories #1

Taking inspiration from Titaxy, I'd like to share few lines that I'd penned during my graduation years. In these lines I've tried to show the thoughts and desires of a romantic and dreamy eyed teenager. I think all of us would be able to identify with this:

Whenever I’m lonely I think of you,
And all the beautiful moments that we’ve spent too,
Amongst the crowd of a hundred men,
You’re the one who made my heart’s desire come true.

Alone lying on the bed,
I remember the time when you had said,
That I’m the one who enlightened your life,
That I’m the one for whom your heart fled.

Your memories make me feel your presence,
They bring back the moments of love and happiness,
The cool breeze that touches my face,
Brings along with it, your charming essence.

Related Posts with Thumbnails