Tuesday, November 3

Just Like That...

I never thought Blogging was my cup of tea. Reading all those blogs sent by people made me feel just how much extra time and energy people had to waste on this virtual notice board. I mean you're writing out your inner thoughts and feelings (assuming you do mean what you write) on an open forum, reaching out to numerous people,what can be the inspiration behind doing something like this??

I found that I had most of the answers. Remember the time in school when your best friend told you about a new doll she got, the time when you shared one tiffin amongst your whole group of friends,when you bunked classes and went for a movie? I'm sure everyone of us thinks of and misses that time.

As we grow up however things change. Your best friends change (sadly), your careers take a different turn and may be you're thousands of miles apart from your loved ones. Such is the way life is. You win some and you lose some.

Blogging comes in handy at such a time. Wouldn't it be nice to have your best friend give you a first hand review of some horrible/good movie like he did in college? Wouldn't it be nice just to tell the world that you're having a good day or a bad day? Wouldn't it be nice to just...write something..the something that's going on inside you and you want to share with everyone?

Afterall Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bacchan and even our dear Mr Shashi Tharoor trust the effect and the reach of blogging. With due respect to all of them...we follow suit :)

So here I am...to share with you... my thoughts...my opinions...my feelings...or to write something... Just Like That....
Related Posts with Thumbnails